Connect Grippers with ease.
Get a strong grip on metal and plastic parts with extreme repeatability and high precision
- Control pneumatics
- Control suction & electric grippers with ease
- Give your robot sight with vision systems easily
Primary interaction point between the robot and the programmer
- Control pneumatic, electric and suction grippers
- Connect your tools easily using the tool collar
- Easily teach positions with collaborative robots
- System status indicator
- Multiple mounting locations on the arm
Forge/OS Communicates with your MACHINES easily
The industrial world revolves around digital I/O. Our PLC Module makes this powerful connectivity easy to set up and easier to control your process.
Our PLC Module makes connecting 24V I/O a snap, with a simple design and rugged construction.
Our Forge/OS interface for PLC looks just like the physical module, and gives you immediate feedback about what is plugged in.
Use Forge/OS to turn on external I/O outputs, or set the Forge Station to react to received signals from external sources.
- Standard 24V I/O is a ubiquitous communication protocol.
- Using Forge/OS, simply send or receive I/O signals.
- Use the PLC Module to start and stop machine tools, receive inputs from sensors, or monitor processes continuously.